But I squeezed in some time to create with Close To My Heart's September Stamp of the Month, Thriller. It's a fun one for Halloween. I used the houndstooth stamp from Noted Backgrounds, distressed the paper a bit and sponged the edges to get this quick and simple card:
While shopping at Target, I came across some "gourmet" candy corn and thought of CTMH's colors: hydrangea, bubblegum and white daisy. I brought them home, rebagged them and created a fun topper for the bag also using Thriller and Noted Backgrounds:

My kids can't wait to dive into that gourmet candy corn! This set will probably go to a teacher and then I'll make some more for the kiddos.
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:
I'm just lovin' the skeleton with pink. Where did you find pink and purple candy corn?
This is GREAT! I LOVE the treat bag with the unusual colored candy corn!
Post a Comment