I made this card for Marjorie's Color Challenge a week or so ago. The colors are: Tulip, Petal, Pansy Purple and Creme Brulee. I also used Taylor's Sketch TECC40 for the card layout.
Mostly CTMH products were used with a couple exceptions. I love the hearty tree from Stamping Bella . The sentiment from CTMH's Blooming Flourishes stamp set goes along with it perfectly. I also sprayed this card with the Maya Road Gold Metallic Mist. I love the shimmer!
Here's a closer picture of the shimmery goodness:

I have more to show you but I'm out of time for blog posting so come back soon and I will too!
Happy Creating,

I have more to show you but I'm out of time for blog posting so come back soon and I will too!
Happy Creating,
Kim


2 comments:
Kim,
This card is beautiful! I lOVE the colors.
Debbie
Wow this card is just beautiful!!! I love the texture on there, that pretty paper, and that tree! The tree is just too darling ^_~ Wonderful card and thanks for playing!
Post a Comment